Directory of cinemas in Brighton & Hove

< Previous | Next >
Imperial Picture Palace

5 St James's Street, Brighton
operated 1912-1916

1912 Opened behind a shop entrance, also known as St James' Kinema; 270 seats. Owned by George Bloch (see Coronation and Prince's cinemas). Manager is S Johnson.
1916 Closed.
The shop was taken over by F Chappell & Sons, funeral directors and the auditorium became a garage. A charity shop now occupies the site.

Brighton cinema directory
< Previous | Next >

Page updated 6 March 2018
David Fisher